Monday, July 21, 2008


I have not been sewing today. Just getting started in the blog world to share my experiences in sewing. I have many ambitions with this sewing venture and I am really jumping around. I want to be in touch with others to learn how and what they are sewing, and get comments and suggestions for improvement on my projects. I have made several items that I am going to include in a community market this weekend.

My logo NanaDidIt was coined by by 2 year old granddaughter, Lola. She is here with her twin brother Julian. When people would ask her about her clothes, she would tell them NanaDidIt!



I created two different labels for the clothes that I made. You will be able to see the label on the first picture below. The others are just a sample of the clothes that will be at market this week.



I have made a couple of the typical wrap back dresses, just used the bold fabrics and ribbons instead of buttons.


I will post more as I get the pictures ready. I have not done many for little boys as it is hard to find fabrics that I feel appropriate and unusual for toddler boys. I am trying to do my shopping in the neaby stores to support the local merchants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMQ domestic machine

 I have been reading and watching  many YouTube videos on FMQ. One of the best hints I found for basting was......pin first, then between th...