Monday, July 28, 2008

Saturday's Market was fun. I enjoyed meeting the variety of market goers. Thanks to all who stopped by to visit my tent. Your interest was great and I received several good request and comments. I will probably return to the market later in August. I want to try and get some fall items completed before I return.

I am adding some pictures of items that were at the sale but have not been on the blog.

This first picture is a 3-tier ruffled top, with crop pants. This was made by a size 3 pattern but this pattern seems to run large. I think that you might really consider it a 4.




The little overalls are in a soft lime green with pink fish. This is a size 2 and it is true to size.



The lollipop sundress was in another posting with only a back view. This is a very soft-cool dress and it is a size 1-2.




The little watermellon print overall dress can be worn as a sun dress or would move into the fall with a little white t-shirt just great. It is a size 2.



This last picture is a "Sister" dress to one that was in an earlier post. The dress styles are the same, traditional wrap back sundress, and the panties are from the same fabric. The dresses were both made with butterfly themed prints, with the dominant color of orange. One is a size 2, the other a size 4.



All of the items that I have available have been included in a posting. I will continue to post as items are complete.

I probably will not get much done this week because my son and his wife from Texas are coming for a visit. We do not get to spend much time with them and it will be great to have them home.

I will be checking the comments and/or email if you have some news for me.


Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMQ domestic machine

 I have been reading and watching  many YouTube videos on FMQ. One of the best hints I found for basting was......pin first, then between th...