Monday, October 3, 2011

Surprise! Surprise!

I have, over the years, started many sweaters both in crochet and knitting but never completed them.
While we were in Texas in July, I purchased the yarn for a sweater and it is finally complete.  It was a pattern from Interweave Crochet, Spring 2011.


I hope that it will fit Ally, my 2 year old granddaughter.  Since I am not an accomplished needleworker, so whoever it fits, gets the sweater.

Maybe the next one will be more planned, and sized accordingly.

Still learning, but it was satisfying to complete a crochet project.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sweater! Congratulations on finishing a project. You inspire me--I so want to take up crochet but to me it seems much harder than orderly knitting. Keep on finishing up those old projects!

    ReplyDelete

FMQ domestic machine

 I have been reading and watching  many YouTube videos on FMQ. One of the best hints I found for basting was......pin first, then between th...