2018 a time to restart!
In review of UFO list for 2017; (red=completed) Yea! 6; (blue=progress made) on 4. I am pleased because these projects had been started from 6 months to 3 years. Glad to have made this much progress.
1. quilt of valor
2. crib size quilt
3. lavender pinwheel quilt-did get quilted, needs binding
4. remake 2 bargain shirts- only completed 1
5. completed 5 of the 6 garments that were cut out for me
6. finish overall's for granddaughter
7. Christmas quilt
8. completed out fit for Lola
9. multiple pre-cut shorts for the Etsy shop
10. hand quilt/bind of Ann's Quilt-half quilted
11. sewing room window treatments
12. start log cabin quilt(all squares complete)
13. children bedroom window treatment/bedskirt
14. begin quilt for master bedroom
15. guest room window treatment
16. MSU quilt
17. fabric pictures
I also pieced 3 other quilts and one of these is complete They were projects that I started in July hopefully to be Chrismas presents.
I hit a wall in the first week of October. Mother(89y) was hospitalized for high blood pressure and my productive sewing life went down hill from there. After a hospital stay, she became a resident at our house with multiple issues. Resulting in finally moving her to a retirement center December 15th. Needless to say, I got very little done in the sewing room.
Christmas came and went quickly; we made a quick trip to Texas; New Year happened; I made a trip yesterday to Tuscaloosa, AL.
Today was the first time I have had a day to myself since October. Oh, it was great! It is nice to have a lazy day now and then.
I hope tomorrow I can get the house cleaned and prepare for 2018.