Here is the before
Here is the after
We still have a ways to go. The drawer in the vacant hole....new floors....electrical sockets...floor mouldings. But we are back on track. Floors were scheduled for next week, but company called and pushed it out 2 more weeks. Maybe we can get more of our part complete before they arrive.
Sewing has been very lax while I have been in the household 'funk'. Things were moved about so much that of the time that I just could not get my mind and projects in order.
I did finally complete myself a purse last week. More of a backpack with added features.
I did the free hand quilting on the white design fabric and also created the black plaid with the chain stitch on the serger.
And I love the efficiency of a place for every thing, so I created the pockets for each thing. And the slots for credit cards.
Maybe this will be a positive step in getting me back on track to get sewing and completing the many projects I have on the table complete.