The whole plan for this quilt was to see if I could use my machine and decently quilt one this size.
It is 66 x 90. I did it all free motion. I planned the design for the 2 different squares, and if I ever do this again, it will be more fluid, not so many starts and stops.
I don't think the quilting shows up very well from the front. Maybe a little better from the back.
I really wish that there was a way for stitch control on DM quilting. My control is not real consistant.
I was extremely pleased with the back design. It truly makes this a reversible quilt.
It shows up as a much brighter red than it really is.
I also learned what the lady that usually does my long arm work has mentioned about the designed back. Quilting through all that on the back is really tough on needles and the machine.
But, all in all, I am pleased. I feel sure that this will become a donation quilt at some time.