Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Busy Year

I have been very busy this first few months of 2014.

I tackled a box of UFO's.  Some for myself and others that were started over time for the grandchildren and did not get finished.  Pictures to come later.

I did decide to retire.  Last day on payroll was April 1.  Loving retirement.

April 9, traveled to Austin, TX for the birth of our 7th and 8th Grandchildren.  Our son, Greg and his wife Julie became the proud parents of twins on April 11.

Everett Davis Scott, 5 lb 15 Oz


Elcey Mae Scott, 5 lb 5 OZ
 

Returned home on in time for Easter.

I have been training for the Nashville Rock and Roll Half Marathon.  It is coming up next weekend.  April 26.

Life is good.
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FMQ domestic machine

 I have been reading and watching  many YouTube videos on FMQ. One of the best hints I found for basting was......pin first, then between th...