HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
I have been thinking about the challenge.....
I do all kinds of sewing....
What should I include?
How should I organize the list?
My 17 in 2017 list in no certain order
1. Complete the quilt of valor(complete the backing, sandwich,quilt)
2. complete the crib size quilt(sandwich and quilt)
3. Sandwich and quilt Lavender pinwheel
4. Remake 2 shirts that I bought on bargain table before Christmas
5. Complete six garments for me that are cut out
6. finish a pair of girl's overalls that I cut out about 6 years ago before the last granddaughter out grows the size......
7. embroidery on some blocks of Red/White quilt, sandwich, quilt
8. complete multiple shorts that are cut out for Etsy Shop
9. complete an outfit that is cut out for Lola
10. complete the hand quilting of a hand pieced quilt that was gifted to me
11. complete the window treatments for sewing room, one window completed, 2 to go
12.This will be a start......but the fabric was purchased.....a modern log cabin
13. window treatments and bedskirt for the grandchildren's room.....material purchased about 5 years ago
14. This will be another start.....quilt for my bed....materials purchased about 3 years ago
15. window treatments for guest bedroom
16. MSU quilt that I started for a church auction last year.....top not even finished
17. some pictures to add to the sewing room wall
Those are things off the top of my head
Did not even think hard or open the closet to look
Sure there are more.....but I do not want to find out at this time.
Good luck to us all.....
maybe I will get a few done......Never seem to accomplish all I dream up in my head
Thanks Pomegranate and Chintz for offering me a challenge.