Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Back to blogging

Life changes daily for all of us and family duties often require more of our time.  After a long absence, I  am back and will be gradually  updating the sewing that has taken place.  

There are about 5 UFO's on my work list.

#1.....a hand piecing project that has been in progress  at least 4 years.....it is my travel  project.....and today was a trip to take MIL for her birthday  lunch....got 4 of these 9 patches done
They are lined up as they will go in the quilt row and pared with sashing and corner stones.  Ready for next trip.

#2....quilt for charity....scrap quilt.....
Working on 9 patches



What is on the design board will grow into a twin size quilt as I keep  going.

The other 3 updates  later. Hope  I can keep up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FMQ domestic machine

 I have been reading and watching  many YouTube videos on FMQ. One of the best hints I found for basting was......pin first, then between th...